Halloween's over but we're still weeks away from Christmas, so decorating can be tricky. If you like to avoid tinsel until December but need to put something up in place of fake cobwebs, consider decking your halls and table with five inspiring projects from some of the best bloggers out there. These fun and festive late fall decor ideas are sure to impress. Check 'em out below!
- Sometimes the best Thanksgiving projects are the simplest. We’ve loving this cute garland from A Beautiful Mess
. It’s sweet, subtle, and tons of fun to make. Get the full tutorial here
- Why tell folks where to sit when you can show them? These concrete pumpkin placeholders from The Proper Blog
add a touch of formality and fun to your table. Get the full tutorial here
- You could spend a fortune on Thanksgiving napkins, or you could try making your own. Almost Makes Perfect
reminds us that more often than not it’s less expensive to make things yourself and the results can be amazing. We’re big fans of these simple gold leaf cocktail napkins and we’re sure you (and your wallet) will be too! Get the full tutorial here
- Displaying your Thanksgiving menu can add a touch of sophistication to the meal. We’re digging The Merry Thought
’s use of a rustic pumpkin for their menu. Instead of putting it in your dining room, try setting it in your living room to get guests excited about dinner! Get the full tutorial here
- Fall is often depicted as a bit of a grim time, with bare trees and brittle leaves. This Thanksgiving, why not celebrate the beauty of the season with gorgeous floral centerpieces? Fish & Bull
shows us that pumpkins and wildflowers make the ultimate combination! Get the full tutorial here
We hope these projects help to inspire you to create beautiful Thanksgiving decorations. Be sure to share your finished products with @HomeShows
, and @homeandgardenevents
. We’d love to connect with you!