2020 Exhibitor Kit
Online Exhibitor Listing
Did you register your Exhibitor Listing for the Show?
The Exhibitor List is an important component of your space agreement! The only way to ensure your listing on our website is to register your company.
If you did not receive your username and password, please send an email to email@example.com
Click here to submit your exhibitor listing.
Wednesday, January 22nd 8AM to 8PM*
Thursday, January 23rd 8AM to 11AM*
Please take note that forklifts will be available until 6PM on Wednesday.
After 8PM on Wednesday, material will be hand carry only.
Move-in Info 2020
Sunday, January 26th, 2020 6PM - 10PM
Monday, January 27th, 2020 8AM - 2PM
Show Dates & Hours:
Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 NOON - 9PM
Friday, January 24th, 2020 NOON - 9PM
Saturday, January 25th, 2020 10AM - 7PM
Sunday, January 26th, 2020 10AM - 5PM
IMPORTANT NOTES AND FORMS
Freeman is our official supplier for all your needs in terms of furniture, carpets, electricity, water drain, natural gas and more.
Access Freeman's Online Service Manual.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FULL 2020 FREEMAN MANUAL.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2020 FREEMAN FACT SHEET.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FREEMAN'S METHOD OF PAYMENT FORM.
1) Floor covering (carpet/ tiles) is mandatory for your booth. It has to be the same size as your booth space. If you are missing floor covering, you can rent it through Freeman.
Carpet & Furniture Order Form
2) Black partitions are provided by Show Management except if you are on the main aisle.
If your booth is located on the Main aisle, rigid walls are mandatory.
You have the option to order drywall with Freeman.
Custom Booth Options
3) Will you need furniture, electricity, water connections, natural gas?
C4) Will you need internet, telecom services and/or audio-visual?
Internet and telecom services
DE. Systems - Internet, Telecom and Equipment Form
5) Are you thinking about having a contest on site?
Contest Rules and Regulations
6) You have 3 exhibitor badges included every 100sqft.
Example : If your booth space is a 10' x 20' you get 6 exhibitor badges.
If you think you need more you can order some with the form below.
Exhibitor Badges Order Form 2020
7) EY Centre parking is $8.00/day (tx included).
You can also buy parking passes for your employees and you by completing the form below.
Take note: You may have one already included in your contract, please verify to make sure you don't buy it twice.
Parking Pass Order Form 2020
8) EY Centre - Food and beverage order form
9) You need to be insured from the move-in to the move-out of the Show. Please click below for all information related to insurance requirements.
Insurance Form 2020
10) Booth Cleaning
If you would like someone to clean your booth after show hours, please complete the form below.
Booth Cleaning Form
11) Book your hotel room via the Sandman Hotel, and receive a discount!
Here are your booking options:
1) Call the hotel directly (613) 216-7263 and provide dates and block code #11991 and the front desk staff will take care of the rest. Deadline is January 1st, 2020.
-Floor covering (same size as your booth) is mandatory.
-Walls higher than 8' have to be finished on both sides. No publicity on the back side.
-Walls higher than 12' have to be approved by the show management.
-There is a visibility fee of $500 for banner hanging. Talk to your representative for more information.
-Rigid walls are mandatory for booths located on the main aisle.
To consult all the rules and regulations from the EY Centre CLICK HERE
Get more visibility: Advertise in the Show Guide!With over 10,000 copies distributed on site, the Show Guide is the exhibitor reference for all the visitors.
2020 Home Remodelling - Advertising Insertion Form
Katie Wilson, Operations Coordinator
(613) 667-0509 ext.291