2019 Exhibitor Kit
Online Exhibitor Listing
Did you register your Exhibitor Listing for the Show?
The Exhibitor List is an important component of your space agreement! The only way to ensure your listing on our website is to register your company.
If you did not receive your username and password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit your exhibitor listing.
Tuesday, January 15th 8AM to 8PM
Wednesday, January 16th 8AM to 8PM*
Thursday, January 17th 8AM to 11AM*
Please take note that forklifts will be available until 6PM on Wednesday.
After 8PM on Wednesday, material will be hand carry only.
Sunday, January 20th, 2019 6PM - 10PM
Monday, January 21st, 2019 8AM - 2PM
Show Dates & Hours:
Thursday, January 17th, 2019 NOON - 9PM
Friday, January 18th, 2019 NOON - 9PM
Saturday, January 19th, 2019 10AM - 7PM
Sunday, January 20th, 2019 10AM - 5PM
IMPORTANT NOTES AND FORMS
Freeman is our official supplier for all your needs in terms of furniture, carpets, electricity, water drain, natural gas and more.
CLICK HERE to access Freeman's Online Service Manual.
Important: Take advantage of a 30% discount by ordering from Freeman online by January 7, 2019.
1) Floor covering (carpet/ tiles) is mandatory for your booth. It has to be the same size as your booth space. If you are missing floor covering, you can rent it through Freeman.
Carpet Order Form
Method of Payment Form
2) Black partitions are provided by Show Management except if you are on the main aisle.
If your booth is located on the Main aisle, rigid walls are mandatory.
You have the option to order drywall with Freeman.
Exhibit Accessories Form
Exhibit Rental Form / Exhibit Rental Brochure (for hard walls)
Method of Payment Form
3) Will you need furniture, electricity, water connections, natural gas?
Compressed Air, Natural Gas and Water Order Form
Installation & Dismantling Form
Graphics & Signs Form
Hanging Sign Labour Form
Method of Payment Form
Don't forget to attach the Method of Payment Form.
Click here to view the full version of the manual
4) Will you need internet, telecom services and/or audio-visual?
Internet and telecom services
DE. Systems - Internet, Telecom and Equipment Form
5) Are you thinking about having a contest on site?
Contest Rules and Regulations
6) You have 3 exhibitor badges included every 100sqft.
Example : If your booth space is a 10' x 20' you get 6 exhibitor badges.
If you think you need more you can order some with the form below.
Exhibitor Badges 2019
7) EY Centre parking is $8.00/day (tx included).
You can also buy parking passes for your employees and you by completing the form below.
Take note: You may have one already included in your contract, please verify to make sure you don't buy it twice.
Parking Pass Order Form 2019
8) EY Centre - Food and beverage order form
9) You need to be insured from the move-in to the move-out of the Show. Please click below for all information related to insurance requirements.
Insurance Form 2019
10) Booth Cleaning
If you would like someone to clean your booth after show hours, please complete the form below.
Booth Cleaning Form
11) Spuce Up your Booth!
Want your booth to stand out? We have arranged preferential pricing with Ottawa Plants for live plant delivery directly to you booth. Click here for order options. Deadline January 15th
12) Book your hotel room via Homewood Suites, and receive a discount!
Here are your booking options:
1) Call the hotel directly (613-422-3678) and provide dates and block code HSJ and the front desk staff will take care of the rest;
2) Go to homewoodsuites.com
a) Enter city and dates
b) Click on “add special rate codes”
c) Enter HSJ in the “group code” section.
The Brand New Homewood Suites Ottawa Airport offers:
Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
Complimentary Evening Social Mon-Thurs.
Complimentary Airport shuttle
100 % Smoke Free Hotel
Complimentary local calling
Complimentary In-Room coffee
24/Hrs Fitness Centre
Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
-Floor covering (same size as your booth) is mandatory.
-Walls higher than 8' have to be finished on both sides. No publicity on the back side.
-Walls higher than 12' have to be approved by the show management.
-There is a visibility fee of $500 for banner hanging. Talk to your representative for more information.
-Rigid walls are mandatory for booths located on the main aisle.
To consult all the rules and regulations from the EY Centre CLICK HERE
Get more visibility: Advertise in the Show Guide!With over 10,000 copies distributed on site, the Show Guide is the exhibitor reference for all the visitors.
Click here to view the 2019 order form
Katie Wilson, Operations Coordinator
(613) 667-0509 ext.291